G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle Thunderbolt 3 40TB
The G-SPEED Shuttle comes preformatted for macOS 10.12 and later, but can be used with Windows 10 and 7 via a simple reformat. It achieves connectivity with its dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, each of which provides bi-directional transfer speeds of up to 40 Gb/s and is backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 2. While one of the Thunderbolt 3 ports is used to connect to your host system, the other may be used for daisy chaining up to five additional Thunderbolt-compatible devices together, including additional storage, displays, and docks. Included is a Thunderbolt 3 cable and a power cord, and protection is provided by a limited 5-year warranty.
- Storage Capacity for Demanding Production Workflows
- With a capacity of 40TB, the G-SPEED Shuttle delivers high performance storage to save all your favorite 4K or 8K high dynamic range (HDR) and high frame rate (HFR) footage in a single location.
- Up to 1000 MB/s Sustained Transfer Rates
- With transfer rates of up to 1000 MB/s, the G-SPEED Shuttle delivers the performance you need to quickly ingest content and natively edit footage to make changes in real time.
- Transportable Design
- Built for easy travel between your on-site production location and to the studio for post-production, the G-SPEED Shuttle delivers powerful, transportable storage to help improve your workflow efficiency.
- Optimized Support for Multi-Stream Workflows
- Built for multi-stream 4K and 8K production workflows, the G-SPEED Shuttle offers the bandwidth to support multi-camera editing in real time, render footage with multi-layer effects, and quickly export in an efficient workflow.
- Built-In Hardware RAID
- For maximum performance, the G-SPEED Shuttle comes in RAID 5 out of the box and supports RAID 0, 1, and 10 to provide a versatile and flexible storage solution.
- Daisy Chaining for up to 5 Additional Devices
- With dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, you can conveniently daisy-chain up to 5 additional devices, keeping you connected to multiple drives, 4K displays, and more, through a single connection to your computer.
- Removable, Enterprise-Class Storage
- For all your demanding workloads and mission-critical footage, you can depend on the power and enhanced reliability of four 10TB removable Enterprise-class 7200 rpm hard drives.
|Product Specifications||Interface||(2x) Thunderbolt 3 ports|
|Performance*||Data Transfer Rate||Up to 1000MB/s|
|Physical Dimensions||Size (LxWxH)|
|Weight||16.00 lbs / 7.40 kg|
|System Requirements||Operating Systems||Mac OS 10.10+|
|Limited warranty||5 years|
|*As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.|
- G-SPEED™ Shuttle 4-Bay Storage System
- (4) Removable disk modules
- (1) Thunderbolt™ cable (40 Gbps)
- Power cord
- Quick Start Guide
- 5-Year limited warranty
Warranty & Support
G-Speed Shuttle with Thunderbolt 3 is backed by a standard 5-Year limited warranty and unlimited free technical support by representatives experienced with the latest content creation applications.