LaCie Rugged RAID Pro 4TB
Compact. Field-Proven. Versatile.
- Integrated SD card reader
- Hardware RAID 0/1 flexibility for speed or redundancy
- New USB-C connector for next-generation computers
- Included USB 3.0 adapter works with PC or Mac
- Shock, dust, and water resistance for all-terrain use
Field-Proven Durability With Greater Versatility.
The LaCie Rugged® RAID Pro marries signature on-the-go Rugged durability with RAID’s adaptability. Thanks to the embedded SD card reader, it’s now easier to back up content in the field. Configurable with the LaCie® RAID Manager, this drive is a reliable travel companion for busy videographers and professional photographers. Do you need to prioritize spacious capacity with speedy transfer rates? Are you concerned about the safety of your footage on the go? Either way, the Rugged RAID Pro is the ideal solution for you.
Tough, On-the-Go Storage for Any Terrain.
Creative pros rely on LaCie Rugged drives whenever they need to capture, transport, and transfer data in the field. With resistance to drops, crushes, rain, and shocks, even in extreme conditions, the Rugged RAID Pro goes the extra mile for you—so you can go places.
Extra Protection for Your Data
- Drop resistance: 4-ft (1.2m)
- Crush resistance: 1-ton car
- Dust/Water resistance: IP54 Protection against dust and rain
- 3-year limited warranty and Rescue Data Recovery Services plan
- Computer with a USB-C, USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port
- Latest version of Windows® 7 and later / Mac OS® X 10.9 and later
- Minimum free disk space: 600MB recommended
- LaCie Rugged® RAID Pro
- USB-C (USB 3.1 5Gb/s) cable
- USB-C to USB-A cable
- Removable cover and spare
- Power supply (for use with USB 3.0 connection)
- Quick Install Guide