NewBlue Captivate Present Upgrade
Enhance live productions and events with professional data driven graphics and streamlined workflow controls for live camera switching, streaming, and more.
Transform Live Production with Captivate
Craft Compelling Broadcasts Where Graphics and Video Unite in an Intuitive, Seamless Workflow
Captivate delivers live graphics and data visualization for every market.
Get cost-effective broadcast-quality graphics, live camera switching, and streaming for any live production.
Discover the Power of Captivate
Dive into this comprehensive showcase to explore the vast capabilities of Captivate. Witness how it revolutionizes live video production, seamlessly integrating dynamic graphics and video for unparalleled broadcasting experiences. From sports events to corporate streams, see how Captivate elevates every production.
Navigating the Captivate Interface
Take a guided tour of the Captivate interface, where functionality meets simplicity. This video will walk you through the intuitive layout and tools that make creating stunning, integrated live productions a reality.
Captivate Present Features
- Simultaneous on-screen graphics: 3
- NEW Camera switching.
- NEW Transitions.
- NEW Shot layouts.
- NEW Zoom & Microsoft Teams video participants.
- NEW Zoom chat and meeting details data.
- NEW Send production into Zoom.
- NEW RTMP streaming.
- NEW Leaderboards data controller
- NEW ProPresenter and EasyWorship data controllers
- Pre-Cache Workflow
- Microsoft Outlook: People Finder and Teams Chat Message data controllers
- Output to NDI, SDI key/fill, HDMI.
- Compatible with Wirecast, vMix, ATEM, OBS, Stream Deck.
- Real-time playout interface with advanced controls.
- Drive graphics from external data sources.
- Built-in 3D-animated graphic design interface.
- Design and play graphics without exporting.
- Graphics library containing lower thirds, main titles, and motion bugs.
- Instantly create and play multiple iterations of the same design via multi entry.
- Direct import of media files (images, videos, sound, etc...).
- Live video inputs.
- Over 500 built-in animations, effects, and transitions.
- Excel and CSV spreadsheet integration.
- Adobe Photoshop import.
- Controllable countdown/up clocks.
- Automated graphic scaling.
- NEW Rolling credits.
- Google Sheets integration.
- Google Slides integration.
- Tickers and RSS feeds.
- Corporate graphics templates.
- Real-time playout
- Live animated updates per layer
- Spreadsheet and crawl autoplay mode
- Hotkey functionality
- 1 channel
- 15 total layers
- 3 simultaneous live layers
- SDI key/fill (Blackmagic and AJA)
- Google Sheets and Slides
- Excel spreadsheets
- CSV spreadsheets
- Text files
- RSS feeds
- Facebook Live comments
- 3D animated graphics
- Animations, effects & transitions
- Adobe Photoshop import
- Title Designer interface
- Lower thirds
- Main titles
- Motion bugs
Compatibility and Requirements
- Any switcher with NDI inputs
- Any keying switcher with HDMI inputs
- Any switcher with SDI key/fill inputs (Blackmagic Design and AJA cards)
Software and hardware:
- macOS 10.15 and later
- M1 Mac support coming soon
- Windows 10
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 1.82 GB drive space for installation
- 2015 or later
- 1GB VRAM (2GB+ recommended)
- 902Mhz base clock (1506Mhz+ recommended)