SecureData SecureDrive® KP (5TB) FIPS-140-2 Level 3 Validated 256-Bit Hardware Encrypted External
Whether they’re precious family photos or important documents, you’ve got sensitive files you want to keep safe and preferably away from prying eyes.
That’s why there’s the SecureDrive® KP Hardware Encrypted External Portable HDD. Packing AES 256-bit XTS hardware encryption, this portable drive locks down your sensitive files while eliminating the loss in data read/write speeds common with software-based data encryption.
The KP also sports a special keypad for entering your own PIN, and it’s covered with a wear-resistant coating so attackers can’t guess your most commonly used keys.
Benefits and Differentiators
- Authenticate software-free via the wear-resistant keypad
- Secure your data on electronics that are impossible to separate & reverse engineer
- Easily backup your favorite devices w/ an OS & platform independent design
- Pre-loaded 1-year license for the USB Antivirus by ESET real-time Heuristic Scanning
- Enjoy greater security w/ brute force hacking & Bad USB protection
- Take anywhere thanks to its ultra-thin design
- Slim: 12.5mm (1TB & 2TB HDD), (256GB-8TB SSD)
- Standard: 20.5MM (up to 5TB HDD)
- Weight: approx. 9 oz
- Interface/power supply: USB 3.0 (2.0 compatible) / BUS powered
- Certifications: RoHs, FCC, CE, USB, FIPS 140-2 Level 3
- Award Winning: Red Dot 2019 Award Winner
- Assembled: U.S.A
- Languages: English
- Password Policy: Strong password (7-15 chars) alpha-numeric
- Note concerning the Brute Force Anti-Hacking Self Destruct Feature: If the User PIN is forgotten, there are no techniques to retrieve the key. There are absolutely no back-doors and all data will be erased permanently.
- System Compatibility: Microsoft, iOS, Android, Linux, Chrome, Thin Clients, Embedded Systems (No software or drivers needed)
- SecureDrive® KP Hardware Encrypted External Portable HDD
- USB 3.0 cable
- Quick start guide
- Manufacturer’s 2-year limited warranty