SecureData SecureUSB® KP (32GB) 256-bit Hardware Encrypted USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Your photos, documents, and other personal files are important to you and deserve the best possible security.
Our SecureUSB KP is a Military-Grade AES 256-bit XTS Hardware Encrypted external storage device that keeps data completely secure. The portable solution has storage capacities of up to 128 GB and works across all systems.
The SecureUSB KP is designed with a wear-resistant keypad to prevent intruders from guessing commonly used numbers, adding another layer of security between an intruder and your personal information.
Benefits and Differentiators
- Authenticate software-free via the wear-resistant keypad
- Secure your data on electronics that are impossible to separate & reverse engineer
- Easily backup your favorite devices w/ an OS & platform independent design
- Pre-loaded 1-year license for the USB Antivirus by ESET real-time Heuristic Scanning
- Enjoy greater security w/ brute force hacking & Bad USB protection
- Take anywhere thanks to its ultra-thin design
- 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB options
- Interface/power supply: USB 3.0 (2.0 compatible) / BUS powered
- Certifications: IP57, RoHs, FCC, CE, USB, FIPS Pending
- Award Winning: Red Dot 2019 Award Winner
- Languages: English
- Password Policy: Strong password (7-15 chars) alpha-numeric
- Note concerning the Brute Force Anti-Hacking Self Destruct Feature: If the User PIN is forgotten, there are no techniques to retrieve the key. There are absolutely no back-doors and all data will be erased permanently.
- System Compatibility: Microsoft, iOS, Android, Linux, Chrome, Thin Clients, Embedded Systems (No software or drivers needed)
- SecureUSB® KP Hardware Encrypted USB Flash Drive
- Quick start guide
- Manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty