MOTU 16A Thunderbolt/AVB Ethernet/USB audio interface
MOTU 1248, 8M, and 16A Features:
- All balanced TRS analog outputs produce 123 dB dynamic range and -110 dB THD+N (0.0003%) at -1 dBFS, Unweighted, 1 kHz.
- Universal connectivity via Thunderbolt or high-speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0).
- Class-compliant firmware and Industry standard drivers work with any audio software.
- On-board DSP with mixing and effects ? Flexible 48-input digital mixer modeled after large format mixing consoles, with 12 stereo busses and DSP effects, including reverb, 4-band EQ, gate, and compression.
- 32-bit floating point processing.
- Modeled vintage effects processing ? Classic reverb.
- Compression modeled after the legendary LA-2A compressor. EQ modeled after British analog console EQs.
- Add a 2nd MOTU AVB interface (1248, 8M or 16A) with a simple
- Cat-5e ethernet cable. Connect up to five MOTU interfaces using a MOTU AVB Switch (sold separately).
- Flexible, matrix-style audio routing and splitting for any analog or digital input, computer channel or network stream to any other output, computer, or network device. Split any single input to unlimited multiple output destinations.
- 256 channels of network audio I/O for your host computer ?
- Record and monitor up to 128 networked audio channels in and out, simultaneously
- Control on-board DSP, mixing, device settings, and network audio routing from web app software running in your favorite browser on a laptop, tablet or smart phone connected by wire or Wi-Fi to your local area network.
- Connect an Apple Airport? or other Wi-Fi router directly to the 1248, 8M or 16A with a standard Ethernet cable and control the powerful on-board mixing and DSP effects from your smart phone or tablet
- ADAT digital I/O ? Connect outboard digital processors, digital mixers or other gear. 16 channels at 44.1/48 kHz or 8 channels at 88.2/96 kHz.
- Large backlit 324 x 24 LCD lets you view all signal activity at a glance with detailed metering for all analog and digital I/O.