PTZOptics Move 4K 12X NDI|HX PTZ Camera - Gray
A New Standard for PTZ Cameras
The Move 4K is the latest PTZ camera from PTZOptics, featuring auto-tracking for a more intelligent video production workflow. The Move 4K is capable of 4K at 60fps (1080p at 60fps over SDI), future-proofing your technology investment while still accommodating HD and Full HD video resolutions equipment. The Move 4K offers high performance in low-light scenarios, PoE+ capabilities, and a built-in tally light.
Designed with the Future in Mind
Every Move 4K camera features SDI, HDMI, USB, and IP output, and comes native with NDI®|HX for unparalleled performance and versatility. The Move 4K offers built-in auto-tracking capabilities — no need to run software on another computer — freeing teams of the need for a camera operator. With 12x, 20x, and 30x optical zoom available, the Move 4K can fit seamlessly into any production scenario.
Discreet Mounting Options
Mount your PTZ Move camera above, below or beside the action to capture the ideal view every time. The new automatic video inversion feature senses the camera’s orientation and saves time on installation and setup.
Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Track.
Control your production from behind the scenes – or right in front of them. In addition to the Move 4K’s auto-tracking features, users will also have access to our latest Web UI — updated to provide everything you need in one simple menu. Almost every feature in the Web UI has a tutorial function, perfect for novice producers navigating the settings for the first time.
Users can also take control of their PTZ cameras using video production software such as OBS, Livestream Studio, Wirecast, vMix, mimoLive or Tricaster — or check out one of our hardware joystick controllers such as our IP joystick, serial joystick, or the SuperJoy. The options for camera control are endless, allowing you to take charge of your camera in a way that fits your workflow.
With robust warranties included standard on every product, you can trust PTZOptics solutions to deliver high performance from day one, and for many years to follow.
The Move 4K comes with a 5-year limited parts and labor warranty. PTZOptics stands by our promise to protect your investment by providing repairs or replacement products for the duration of your warranty.
Features and benefits
- Built-In Auto-Tracking
- Advanced White Balance Modes
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Full Frame Rates: 2160p-60/50/30/25, 1080p-60/50/30/25, 1080-60/50, 720p-60/50/30/25
- 3D Noise Reduction
- SRT Support
- Up to 4K Resolution @ 60fps
- Blackmagic Switcher Integration
- Broadcast Frame Rates: 2160p-59.94/29.97, 1080p59.94/29.97, 1080i59.94, 720p59.94
- 5 Year Parts & Labor Manufacturer Warranty
- HDMI: 3840x2160p-60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25, 1920x1080p60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25, 1920x1080i-60/59.94/50, 1280x720p-60/59.94
- SDI: 1920x1080p-60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25,1920x1080i-60/59.94/50, 1280x720p-60/59.94
- Off (3840x2160), 2X (1920x1080), 3X (1280x720), 4X (960x540), 8X (480x270), 16X (256x144)
- 12x: Horizontal: 6.9° (tele) ~ 72.5° (wide), Vertical: 3.9° (tele) ~ 44.8° (wide)
- 20x: Horizontal: 3.5° (tele) ~ 60.7° (wide), Vertical: 1.9° (tele) ~ 34.1° (wide)
- 0.5 Lux @ (F1.8, AGC ON)
- 1/30s ~ 1/10000s
- 1.7° ~ 100°/s
- +90° to -30
- 1.7° ~ 69.9°
- 255 Presets
- DC 12V / PoE+ (802.3at)
- 18W (Max)
- Aluminum, Plastic
- 5.57 W x 5.94 x 7.91 in., 168.4 x 141.5 x 164.5 mm
- 3.25 lbs (1.47 kg)
- 14°F ~ 104°F (-10°C to 40°C)
- -40°F ~ 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
Rear Board Connectors
HD Video Output
- 1x RJ45: 10/100/1000M Adaptive Ethernet Port424M standard
- 1x HDMI: version 2.0
- 1x USB 2.0: type A
- 1x 3G-SDI: BNC type, 800mVP-p, 75Ω, Along to SMPTE 424M standard
- 1x 3.5mm Line level Input
- 1x 8 pin Mini-din RS232 input, Max distance: 98.5ft / 30m, protocol: VISCA / Pelco-D / Pelco-P
- 1x 8 pin Mini-din RS232 output, Max distance 98.5ft / 30m, protocol: VISCA / Pelco-D / Pelco-P
- 1x 2 pin Phoenix port, RS485 input / output, Max distance 3,937ft / 1200m, protocol: VISCA / Pelco-D / Pelco-P
- RJ45: 10/100/1000M Adaptive Ethernet Port, supports PoE
- JEITA type (DC IN 12V)
- AC Power Supply
- USB A-A Cable
- RS232 Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- IR Remote
- 2 AA Batteries